My family loves chili. This recipe is easy and delicious.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 can chili beans, not drained
- 1 can kidney beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Dice and heat onion on high heat on the stove for a few minutes.
- Add ground beef to pan with onion. Lightly brown beef.
- Add onion, ground beef, and other ingredients to slow cooker. Mix well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Copyright © 2012 Corban Works, LLC