This versatile garlic bread seasoning is great on many foods, including (of course) garlic bread, but also in pizza sauce or on breadsticks.
- 1/2 cup powdered Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. basil
- 2 tsp. marjoram
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 cup softened butter (if using on bread)
- Combine dry ingredients in a jar. Shake well.
- Store in a container with an air tight lid in the refrigerator.
- If using on bread, combine 1 1/2 Tbsp. seasoning with 1/2 cup softened real butter. Spread on a loaf of French bread. Wrap in foil and bake at 375 until the butter is melted.
Copyright © 2012 Corban Works, LLC