This recipe uses ingredients that you probably have in the fridge, and turns ordinary chicken into a delicious meal.
Caramelized Baked Chicken
- 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 pounds of chicken (breast, legs, tenders, wings, etc)
- 1 2/3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 2/3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 355 F.
- Place chicken in 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Bake for one hour until sauce is caramelized.
Copyright © 2012 Corban Works, LLC