An extremely easy, creamy, delicious crockpot recipe. This recipe is also easy to customize by adding additional beans or veggies.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup salsa (we love Herdez brand!)
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- Wash chicken.
- Add chicken, cream of chicken soup, salsa, and taco seasoning to crockpot.
- Mix well.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, shred chicken with a fork in the crockpot.
- Add sour cream, and heat just long enough for it to melt/incorporate into the rest of the sauce.
- Serve over rice.
Copyright © 2012 Corban Works, LLC