This easy 3 ingredient pulled pork recipe will impress your friends and fill your belly.
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 12-oz can of root beer
- 18 oz jar of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Place tenderloin in crockpot, and pour root beer over it.
- Cook on high for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, drain liquid from crockpot and shred tenderloin using a couple of forks or the paddle attachment on your stand mixer.
- Add entire jar of barbecue sauce to crockpot.
- Stir, and heat until barbecue sauce is warm.
- Serve on a roll or bun.
Copyright © 2012 Corban Works, LLC